Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

Big Sis' Wedding


Nicci & Chris' wedding 409
On September 19, 2009, my father gave away my sister. The year leading up to the wedding was indeed not a dream come true. Even days before the wedding, it all seemed to be falling apart. But the wedding turned out to be spectacular, and could not have turned out any better. My sister’s husband was so happy to marry her that day, and I will never forget the huge smile he carried on his face throughout the entire day. Please click the pictures to enlarge.

The bride gets ready

The bride gets ready

"Where is my queen," he exclaimed

"Where is my queen," he exclaimed

The bride finally arrives for the photo shoot! (My sister and I)

The bride finally arrives for the photo shoot! (My sister and I)

My mother and I

My mother and I

A Proud mother and her daughters

A Proud mother and her daughters

The dress

The dress

Homage to the centerpieces

Homage to the centerpieces

A great time with great family, great friends, great food, and great music!

If you would like to see the photographer’s photos of the wedding, please visit: Tyson Trish Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment