Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Response from the Consulate!

Quantcast

Filename: j0444615.jpg

Just a quick update!

Around 9:30 last night I decided to send an e-mail to the Italian Consulate in Newark, NJ. My previous attempts to contact them via e-mail were unsuccessful. My e-mail simply asked whether I could do my own translations or would I have to resort to having a translator do the translation. Their response arrived today!

Ok, so what? What’s the big deal?

Well, from having read about other applicants never receiving a response, like I formerly did, or having to wait quite a long time to hear back, this was indeed an improvement. A response given in less than 24 hours. And what was there response?

Applicants must use one of the translators known to the consulate. If you too are applying through the consulate in Newark, here is who you can contact:

TRADUTTORI – TRANSLATORS

Mr. Maurizio Guercini
1271 Alicia Avenue
Teaneck, NJ 07666
Tel. 201 837 4468 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 201 837 4468 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Mr. Raffaele Cimina
1111 Dogwood Circle
Blue Bell, PA 19422
Tel. 267 304 6226 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 267 304 6226 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Ms.Olga Negrini
437 Lincoln St.
Carlstadt, NJ 07072
Tel. 201 460 8034 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 201 460 8034 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Ms. Rosanna Giammanco Frangia
22 Windermere Rd
Staten Island, NY
Tel. 718 727 7728 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 718 727 7728 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

This information cannot be found on the consulate’s website… At least not that I have come across it. I scoured the site many times and did not find anything. Also, appointments must now be made. A recent applicant stated that a consulate officer said the processing was going much faster due to the new addition of appointments. I still don’t know how you can make an appointment – whether you need to send in a form or call, but once I find out, I will definitely let you know.

Way to go Newark! Keep up the good work!

For more information, please visit the Italian Consulate in Newark

No comments:

Post a Comment