Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Love Thursday: Flowers Galore



Hope you are all enjoying the weather and the beautiful flowers that are finally springing up all over the place. They grow so quickly with the first hint of warm weather. I'm practicing photographing things in nature, which to me, is quite difficult to do. What do you think of the above photograph?

Unfortunately, I will not be able to post as often. Remember my post about my grandfather being diagnosed with cancer? Well, I'll be gone from Thursday until Sunday to take care of him with my mom. However, I've set up a few post for you for this week; yesterday's What's Cooking Wednesday, tomorrow's post, and of course the Citizenship Saturday post I promised to continue.


Happy Love Thursday!

And if you are too far away from your loved ones to see them,
be sure to call them to let them know you're thinking of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment