Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Il Primo Posto in Italiano

The title means, the 'The First Post in Italian'.

For quite some time, I have been considering writing my posts in English and Italian, and what better time to start now. Hopefully for all future posts I remember to include the translations in Italian at the bottom.



Per tanto tempo, ho considerato di scrivere i miei post in inglese e in italiano, ed mi sembra una buon'idea di iniziare ora. Sto sperando di ricordare di includere le traduzioni in italiano alla fine di ogni post nel futuro.

Mi dispiace per i miei sbagli.

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading the Italian!! I think it will be a great addition to your posts : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Optimal Optimist! Hoping to keep up my Italian this way, and hope I don't make too many mistakes! lol

    ReplyDelete